How we can manage workflow in clouds?
As we all know, workflow is considered to be most challenging problems in cloud to execute it while minimizing time as well as cost obtains by set of dissimilar resources over the cloud simultaneously.
Now what’s the exact definition of workflow is? Workflow is defined as "the process in which documents, information and tasks are passed from one participant to another for action according to set of procedural rules".
With rapid growth in Information Technology, more and more workflow systems are adopting cloud as their execution environment. Being progressively competitive, the foremost challenge is how to efficiently manage various workflows?
Research To Overcome Platform dependency
As we know C++ is a very popular language since 1979. This programming language is very useful in real world, from art applications to video games. We can develop software like OS, device driver, spread sheets etc. C++ writes safe code and deal directly with memory. Being so powerful it supports function, class, alias and variable templates. Despite, its vast advantages one major drawback is its "Platform dependency" as it runs only on specific platform i.e. if the program has been compiled on specific platform (windows) so requires same platform (windows) to execute it.
Santa Banta And Me
Nowadays, Ban seems to be a Buzzword. From the well known brand Maggi to films and documentaries, there has not been left a single gemstone to sustain the honor of India. According to the survey, more than 400 products have been rejected on 30th April 2015 including Tata Starbucks, Ranbaxy and Amway etc.
Ban on Maggi noodles was digestive as it was done for Health and Safety reasons. But couple of days ago, the upcoming news was the banning of the Santa Banta jokes. Is it fair to ban the jokes which put smile on ones face?
Importance of UI/UX
UI design stands for User Interface Design while UX design refers to the term User Experience Design. User Interface Design is the design websites, software applications and machines with the focal point of users interaction and experience, the aim is to make the user interface simple and well organized. User Experience Design is the process of strengthening the customer satisfaction and faithfulness of enhancing the usefulness, ease of use provided between user and product. User Experience encircles all characteristics of end users interactions with the company its services and product.
Based on jobs availability and popularity, lets take a look at the eight most popular languages
Java is an object-oriented programming language developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995. In less than 20 years, Java has become among the most popular programming languages in the world. Java is platform independent, which means that programs made for Windows can be run on Mac OS and Linux, and vice versa. This feature makes java more powerful than other Programming languages. Java is the go-to language for most enterprise applications.Most senior developer positions require a working knowledge of Java and/or C.
I have completed BTECH but not getting job , why so ?
- Having just the degree of B.E/B.tech in good marks does not mean that one is having high chances of getting a great job.
- Lack of technical knowledge and market awareness.
- Lack of enthusiasm is another factor.
- Student only have book knowledge they do not have any practical knowledge.
- Maximum student have programming phobia.
Every COMPUTER SCIENTIST could have become BILL GATES, if:
- He would not have been seeking a teacher to teach him C, C++, .NET, Java, PHP.... like a 3 year old child.
- He would have taken any initiative during his B.Tech..
- He would have targeted something extra from just clearing the WRITTEN TESTS of MNC's(Infosys, IBM, TCS....) .
- He would have devoted his time on the C, C++, DATA STRUCTURES........
- He would have ever thought that what will he actually devote to his profession.
Can you really cover up WordPress, Joomla and Drupal collectively in 45 days?
- Well, 90% educational institutes in Tricity believe that their trainers can train students in Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal in just 45 days but at the end the result is still the same
- The Student is only able to CONFIGURE the static websites by using CMS's but the FACT is static site can also be build by using HTML and CSS then What's the fun of using CMS's?
- THE FACT - "Installing the components/modules/plugins from different sources, customizing them and installing them and then delivering the end-product".......
Top 10 applications written in C/C++......
All major applications of adobe systems are developed in C++ programming language. These applications include Photoshop & ImageReady, Illustrator and Adobe Premier.
Some of the Google applications are also written in C++, including Google file system and Google Chrome.
Internet browser Firefox and email client Thunderbird are written in C++ programming language and they are also open source projects.